Acorn PLMS Features
Performance LMS features designed so you can:
Focus on impact not overload.
Deliver effective blended learning.
Link learning with performance.
Report in minutes not hours.
Top PLMS features from Acorn
|Acorn Learning and Performance Platform|
|Key Features||External LMS||Internal LMS||Capability Building||HR Workflow Automation|
|Automated Report Scheduling||X||X|
|Cohort Learning (Collaborative / Synchronous Learning)||X||X|
|Live Learning Management||X||X|
|Reporting & Analytics including Dashboards||X||X|
|Resources, Videos, Programs and Pages||X||X|
|Reusable PPTs, PDFs, Videos||X||X|
|Video Conferencing Integration||X||X|
|xAPI / TinCAn / SCORM compliance||X||X|
|Capability Library & Templates||X|
|Capability Development Plan||X|
|Capability Development Plan Education Mapping||X|
|Drag-and-drop workflow builder||X|
|Conditional logic and branching||X|
|Role-based access control||X|
|Automated notifications and reminders||X|
|Task assignment and delegation||X|
|Real-time progress tracking||X|
|Mobile and desktop accessibility||X|
|Collaboration and communication tools||X|
|Document and file management||X|
|Electronic signature support||X|
|Process versioning and change management||X|
|Advanced security and data protection||X|
|Customizable reporting and analytics||X|
PLMS key features designed to not just enable you to do your job, but get you promoted.Book a demo
- Lead development of a learning strategy aligned with business strategy.
- Definitive explain your business case for your learning strategy.
- Guides the execution of L&D tactics in line with the strategy.
- Lead L&D tactics aligned to the strategy.
Here’s how:PLMS Capabilities
- Deliver practices to enhance L&D performance.
- Aid others to stay ahead of the curve by discovering pertinent connections, sources, and events.
- Enable managers to develop their people with relevant and timely feedback, tools and resources.
- Find and analyse demand for learning resources.
Here’s how:Course Management
Design and Develop Solutions
- Business, performance and learning needs all solution aligned.
- Decrease complexity of change initiatives with defined plans.
- Curate new sources of information for stakeholders to engage.
Here’s how:Tenancy Management
Learning Performance & Impact
- Analyses data to determine whether learning interventions deliver desired performance outcomes.
- Develop an assessment strategy for clear impact.
- Use data analytics to clearly link learning solutions to business value and people impact.
- Proactively put analytical standards, techniques, and technologies into practice.
- Contracts scope and deliverables with stakeholders.
- Generate learning and action by setting up, managing and debriefing learning.
- Selects engaging tools and technology to support facilitation.
- Manage the virtual environment to trouble shoot technical issues and plans for contingencies.
- Promotes technologies that can facilitate virtual communities and underpin effective conversations.
- Promotes technologies that can facilitate team communication and collaboration.
- Builds an environment for coaching to become effective.
- Identifies opportunities for mentoring to support and improve professional and personal development.
Here’s how:Live Learning Management